Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bye bye, young motherhood...

Something just struck me.

I officially would need to get pregnant pretty much right now in order to have a child before the age of 30. That's sad, but at the same time, what can I do? I am not the One in control.

I just never thought I would have kids after my 20s. Boo!

Lord, it's okay. I trust in you and know that you have an appointed time for everything. My 20s were not my time for Children and there IS a reason for it. I might not know what, but I know there is good reason. Thank you, Lord.


On another note, today's verse is a good one (see Bible Gateway Verse of the Day in the column to the right):

Philippians 1:9-10 (New International Version)

"And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ..."

No comments: