Wednesday, June 24, 2009

July 26th....

Is the day I was born. Yippee. No biggie, right? There are people born on every day of the year. Yes, it's the day I was born, but other than that, it's just another day. Until now...

This July 26th--July 26, 2009--will become a great day in my life. Why? I'm getting baptized! I'm getting baptized at my church, Calvary Chapel of the Chino Valley--the church that I have grown to love--in front of my family and my God. Crazy! This is long overdue.

Want to know something else even crazier and which makes me know that the Lord has His had in everything? My birthday, July 26, 1981, is also the EXACT birthday of my church. =)

July 26th is going to be one of the best days of the year for me forever....

I love you, Lord, and I'm not afraid to let the whole world know!!

No comments: