Monday, May 17, 2010

Kristina in Wonderland


My life revolves around Alice in Wonderland right now. We are throwing a party for my goddaughter's big 10th birthday and it's an Alice in Wonderland theme. This whole weekend I worked on decorations for the party:

  • 2 Card Soldiers
  • 1 faux Rose bush
  • 8-10 "This way," "That way," "Yonder," etc signs
I also picked up some lanterns to string up over the LONG mad hatter party table and a ton of teapots and tea cups, as well as a few plates, from the Goodwill, which we will be stacking and glueing together to make some cool centerpieces. I think I will also use the centerpieces to serve some of the treats on. We'll see. Judging from the reactions to the above picture, I think people will really feel like they are at a one-of-a-kind party. I know I'm not the first to throw this type of party, but I aim to be one of the best. =)

No comments: