Wednesday, May 19, 2010

LOST...

Lost is seriously one of my all-time favorite shows, if not my most favorite of all time.

I have watched it since day one. From the moment I watched the chilling sequences of Oceanic Flight 815 break apart and land on "the island" and of dozens of maimed, injured, and dead on the beach next to strewn about fuselage--looking so darn realistic and creepy--I've been hooked.

I've grown attached to all the characters. I cried when Charlie died. I cried a few weeks ago when Sayid, Jin, and Sun died... actually I bawled my eyes out on that one. I'm SO gonna cry this Sunday on the 2 1/2-hour Series Finale. I think this one's gonna get me worse than Dawson's Creek ending. I'm just not ready to say goodbye...

But I am ready for some solid, concrete answers. lol. Don't do me dirty, Lost. Please leave me with adequate closure...

No comments: