Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Unrighteous Indignation....

I'm so angry at the world right now. I know it's sinful, but it's like I can't even control myself.

Some family members got the ball rolling earlier in the week, but now, thanks to so-called friends also letting me down when all I was trying to do was show them I care, I'm just mad at everyone. I'm feeling bitter and resentful and ready to just chuck the lot of them, boot 'em, give 'em the big Peace Out!

So many, including the family members in question, have proven that they:

  • Cannot be trusted
  • Only care about themselves
  • Only know how to use people
  • Can't handle the loving truth
  • Will never take responsibility for their actions
  • Only want you around as long as it benefits them
  • Will not be there when the going gets rough
  • Are hypocrites
  • Are immature
  • Will ALWAYS make me the bad guy instead of looking at who's really to blame...

And the list goes on and on...

I'M OVER IT. I DON'T NEED THIS. I HAVE PROBLEMS AND STRUGGLES OF MY OWN.

I hate to admit this, seeing as how I'm supposed to be a Christian, but I feel like turning my back on everyone INSTEAD of turning the other cheek. I'm supposed to forgive and love my enemies, but it's TIRING. I don't know how much more I can take...

Lord, help me. Only You can fix my heart and set me back on the right path.... I don't envy You Your job....

Is it bad to want to drink this feeling away? lol I kid, I kid.... or do I?

No comments: