Thursday, April 1, 2010

El amor


Love is a funny thing. Earthly love that is. God's love, however, is perfect and never failing.

Anyway, it's so crazy to see what God has done through HIS love to repair the love between my parents.

My mom has been living with us since around the first week of the year 2010. So far, everything is great. I can see that my parents REALLY love each other. God has restored their marriage and given them a love for each other that I don't think they've ever known.

Last week we took a family trip to Disneyland and I don't think we've ever had as fun and enjoyable a day there as we had last Thursday. We all couldn't help, but notice the love that my parents truly have for each other. That's were this picture came from.

That's literally the first time I've ever seen my parents holding hands like that.

Please know that ONLY GOD could have done this. ONLY GOD could have restored such a ravaged marriage. God can restore anything, including you. If you are suffering and broken and have no where else to turn, cry out to Him and see what He can do. I dare you.


Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. Psalms 34:8

No comments: