Thursday, April 8, 2010

"The Eagle has Landed"

Okay, so tonight's the night we take Sandy on her surprise appointment to David's Bridal. I'm SO excited! I can't wait to see her face when 1) she realizes what's going on and 2) when she sees that all of us are there (she thinks she is just going to dinner with my Mom and Kim).

All this secretive stuff is so funny to me. I literally had to text Sandy and ask her what size bra she wears (to make sure we have a strapless bra for her when she tries on dresses). I lied and told her that my Mom bought me some bras, but they were too small and maybe she might want to take a look at them to see if she would want them. She replied back with a billion "haha's" because she knows that whenever my Mom tries to buy me any article of clothing I usually don't like it (I can't help it... we just don't have the same taste). She totally bought it. Muahaha! I'm way too good at being sneaky...

I'm so happy for Sandy. As much as I know she is fearful about getting married and being able to have the wedding of her dreams, I know she will start to be filled with excitement when the plans FINALLY begin to unfurl. Most of us girls dream of the day we get married. Plus, marriage is the full commitment and promise of security... well it's supposed to be at least. In this case, I'm sure it is. =)

So, I'll check back in later to give a run-down of what happens.

=D

No comments: