Saturday, November 7, 2009

Support my cousin!

I am so proud of my cousin, Kristi. She is one of those young Christians who is always on fire for the Lord and always has been. I don't think it's ever fizzled out.

Well, she is trying to raise money to go on her own missions trip to Peru to work for Hogar de Esperanza, a Christian-run orphanage. Here's a quote from her blog:

I'm not going to Peru to change the world. I'm going to have my world changed. I'm going to love and be loved. I'm going to do what Christ calls me to do everyday, in every circumstance: be bold in broken places. I hope that my trip will inspire everyone who learns about this trip to do the same.

I totally commend her for this attitude. We all need to focus more on how we can be used by the Lord. I wish I had the financial freedom to go with her (my fault!). I can't, but I can help her.

Please consider "Chipping In" to help her go! She needs to raise $5,000. Any amount helps!

No comments: