Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Living vicariously...

I admit it. I love reading blogs by and about mothers and motherhood. I would rather read about some random person's child getting his/her first teeth than about what Paris Hilton wore on a night out in Hollywood. I would rather read about the few steps on the way to walking that someone else's child took yesterday than about what's going on in the Middle East. I would rather read about a mother's difficult time getting sleep and losing weight than about how the economy might be starting to look up again.

I know. I have issues.... lol

I'm living vicariously through the lives of mother's I don't even know. I want to be a mom so bad it literally HURTS! It's a nasty, sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach, this longing to have a child... or two... or more. I just want it SO bad, but I have to wait. So, in the meantime, I have to read about the joys and trials of other mothers, all the while taking mental notes for the future, trying to be happy for them and not envious of them.

Lord, help me to be patient, long-suffering, enduring, etc. PLEASE. Otherwise, I think I may go crazy...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristina...you go girl!

.:Kristina:. said...

Thanks, Anonymous. =)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristina, it's me Anonymous again...just letting you know that you do have readers on your blog...so keep blogging cause we're readin'! Have a great day!

.:Kristina:. said...

Good to know. Thanks!