Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dear Kaylin...


Dear Kaylin,

Happy Day-Before-Your-Birthday!! Tomorrow you will turn 2 years old!!! Wow! My precious Baby K is not going to be a baby much longer. Didn't you like just show up yesterday? =)
Then again....I can't believe you have been around for only two years! Seems like you've existed forever... in my heart. (Corny, I know, but true. lol.) I love you so so so so so SO much! I thank God for you everyday. You will always be my very first niece, which makes you very special. I'm already so proud of you and don't know what I would do without you in my life!

I don't know if you will ever see this, but I just want you to know how much I love you and how much I pray that you will grow to be a God-fearing, kind, gentle, loving, wonderful lady. I pray that God blesses you with a long and happy life; a loving husband and obediant children; and His grace, peace and joy.

I LOVE YOU, BABY K!!!

Love, Tia/Nina Kristina

No comments: