Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lost Cause... the Update

Forgot to tell you, blog, that my sister and brother-in-law--adding insult to injury--uninvited my other sister and me to the baby shower that WE were throwing for her, but proceeded to still make sure all of MY friends are coming. Nice.

We are Christians at the end of the day, so I won't be spiteful. I have not asked any of MY friends not to go. Despite how angry my sister makes me, I won't sabatoge her baby shower. I do want good things for my niece and nephew.

This whole baby shower thing does reinforce to me, though, that we need to stay away from my sister and her husband for awhile. Basically, she needs to see that "you don't know what you have til it's gone." I'm just sad that she's the one who will have to look back on this and remember how she didn't have her sisters with her while she was celebrating such an important moment in life...

Gotta keep praying for her....

No comments: