Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The benefits of crafty friends...

So an old friend of mine from my Six Flags days, Cindy, is an amazing artist and she has started a small business that involves custom painting various amazing things, mostly for kids. Right now she's doing a lot of customized lettering for hanging on walls.



She was even blogged about! (Read more here.)


So I've decided to commission some letters for my soon-to-be-born nephew, Quinn.


(Yes, even though my sister and I aren't speaking.)

I'm really excited. Since I know my sister got him Classic Pooh (as in Winnie the Pooh) bedding, I told Cindy to go with that theme--without plagerizing of course. She is so creative, so I know it will come out brilliantly. I can't wait to see them!!



I just hope that my sister can swallow her pride and accept them because it's not like they are something I can return.... lol

No comments: