Thursday, April 28, 2011

FINALLY sister!

So my sister Sandy has been counting down on Facebook, but nobody knew for what. She literally was posting up just a single number everyday. We knew it was probably for some big announcement. Yesterday, she posted up 1, which meant "one more day."

Well, this morning, I open up the hall closet to get the iron out and notice something's off. For months a giant garment bag, containing a wedding dress that never got used, has been hanging in that very closet. The bag and dress were gone.

Something's fishy!

So I texted her this morning:

"So sucka. Does your surprise have something to do with the dress missing from the closet?"

(Yes, we call each other "sucka..." Don't get off-track here. lol)

Her: "Darn! I knew you were gonna notice!!!! Lol"

Me: "So.... ????"

Her: "Yes we are finally getting married!!! :)))) Woop, woop!!"

Me: "Lol. I'll believe it when I see it... Haha. So just by yourselves or what?"

Her: "Today at 2:30 just me and Juan. No one else. So please don't feel bad or be mad..."

(This has waited long enough for my feelings to get in the way... Haha!)

Me: "I'm not. Trust me. I'm just glad you are doing it. Lol."

YAY!!! Finally!!!!

Dear Lord in Heaven. Please bless this marriage. Please use it to reveal Yourself to Juan and Sandy. They are going to need you now more than ever because the enemy's new mission will be to destroy this union. Put your hands of protection all around the NEW Becerra family. I love You Lord. I hope one day they will love You the same way!

Amen!

Can't wait to see the pictures... There better be pictures!

=)

No comments: