Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's a boy!!

WOOHOOOOOOOO!!

As previously mentioned, my sister is prego. Well, she just called to tell me that she is having a boy! Finally!!! A boy!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOO!!

I was praying for a boy. We have way too much estrogen going on in this family. I was starting to feel sorry for my dad, Mike and Juan. But now they are going to have one more to add to their team. This is so awesome!!!

God, you are so good. Thank you so much for one more amazing part of our lives! I can't wait til I can start adding to the pot.

Btw, I have a coffee date tonight. =)

This was the same guy my sister was trying to set me up with and who I was supposed to meet the day before we left. Yeah, that didn't happen. I ended up cancelling from not feeling well. So we re-scheduled for tonight. We'll see how it goes.... Hopefully this day just gets better and better.

=)

No comments: