Thursday, January 7, 2010

Deep Thoughts by Kristina

Another interruption to my Decade in Review, sorry….

Today I was thinking about all the stories I’ve heard from married people where they say something like, “I knew the first time I met/laid eyes on him/her that I would marry him/her.”

I’m going to be really honest here. I'm a girl. So, I admit that I’ve met/dated guys and thought, “I could see myself married to that person,” even though I had only known them for as little as a day. =) I’ve also met guys and shortly after started daydreaming about them being my husband.

Unlike everyone else, though, it seems like as soon as I start to do that, the person disappears or immediately ceases to be an option. What’s up with that? How come my magical love epiphany never comes true while their's do?

When and IF I meet the man I’m going to marry am I going to do the same thing I always do (daydream, etc.), or am I going to be indifferent? I wish I could get a magical love epiphany that actually stuck.

It seems like my life always turns out exactly the OPPOSITE of how everyone else’s does. What's so different about me?

Riddles, I tell you. Riddles….

No comments: