Monday, January 4, 2010

Bloggin' fool...

Wow! I'm going into my 4th year of this blog (my almost 6th year of blogging altogether). That's crazy. Seems like I started just yesterday. Who knew I could have so much to say, but then again, I believe it. I CAN be self-centered, opinionted, blunt, passionate, etc. at times.... lol

I just checked out my first post to this blog and thought it was funny that I set rules for myself. Although I understand why I did. At the time, I really wasn't using my head before I wrote certain things and it was getting me in trouble.

Anyway, I don't know that I really stuck to them:

1. Nothing about family (unless it's good news; i.e., "So and so" is pregant. Yay!)

I mostly kept that promise, but since I know that none of my family read this, what little I have written about them hasn't necessarily been all that censored.

2. Keep it about me.

Obviously, I kept this rule. Haha!

3. Use less negative opinion.

HAHA! Yeah right! What can I say? This new President is enough negative fodder for me as it is...

4. Try to keep the people informed (which I did a lot of on MySpace already).

I haven't done enough of this, in my opinion. Maybe I'll start. Although, if you check out some of my blog list down on the Right there, you can pretty much find stuff that's in-line with what I believe, spritually and politically. I also post a lot on my Facebook.

5. Keep my readers limited to only people that I actually have real relationships with.

Like I said above, I don't think any of my family, or friends for that matter, even read this thing. It's mostly Anonymous and other unknowns, if even that. =)


It's funny how much a person can change in 5 or 6 years, yet how much she can stay the same: NUTS!

No comments: