Monday, October 15, 2007

What is wrong here?

I just got done reading this article and I am totally disgusted. It is basically about robots who are being created to mimic real life and who scientists predict will be the future husbands and wives to humans. I'm talking marriage, sex, and all.... What the frick!?

First of all, I don't care how human-like you can program these things, nothing can take the place of a real human being. Nothing. God did not put us on this earth to be the companions to electronics that we created. He put us on this earth for one another. Duh! A hunk of metal with a computer for a brain will never have a soul. Only God can give you a soul. Your soul is where love comes from. Not hardware.

Secondly, you have to be one sorry, desperate loser to have to give up any hope of having a real relationship with a human being and turn to a robot. Come on! This article is talking like it's going to catch on in mainstream society right away. Not for a while I don't think, despite the twisted society in which we live. I don't care how cool they try to make it sound, sex with a robot may work on the down low, but not out in open. You will get ridiculed as a loser. I'm sorry. You WILL be a LOSER. I would rather die alone.

Am I the only person that thinks this world is getting grossly sicker by the second?

No comments: