Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Baby Re-cap

So, I totally stalked Sandy and the baby all 4 days of my long weekend. =) I couldn't help it! I love my baby! She's the best!

Seriously, at first I thought we were getting on her nerves, but by the end, I think she was kind of happy in a way to have us there because it relieved a little tension that is clearly happening between her and Juan's mom. I feel bad for both of them. I feel a little more bad for Juan's mom only because I know how Sandy can be when she feels like you are trying to tell her what to do. On the same token though, I know how Mexican mothers and mothers-in-law can be super overbearing too. I just don't want them to have a bad relationship because I know that lady is a sweetheart and only has good intentions. Sandy just needs to go to my mom's house and soon.

Anyway, back to baby. First I went to see her with Kim and ended up staying for a few hours. Then I went with Kim and Mike. Then I came back Sunday night with my Dad to see the baby, which was awesome! He was totally loving her and was already calling her his granddaughter and asking me to take pictures of them together so he could show his co-workers. Too cute! Then Monday, we all came and brought them food. So, like I said, I totally stalked them the whole weekend.

I took some more pics of course and I will definitely post them. She is too cute to be hiding her from the world. =D

No comments: