Monday, October 1, 2007

Come on, Baby!

Man, this baby keeps playing games with us! Sandy's baby, that is. LOL! Last week, we could have sworn this baby wasn't making it past the weekend, but alas, nothing! Come on, baby!

I guess we will be waiting for this Wednesday, October 3, the day of her scheduled C-section. Just 2 more days until my precious baby gets to come into this world. I cannot wait. Just one more joy to have in my life. I am so happy! Yay baby! Hurry!!!! =)

Yesterday, I took Baby to Denny's for breakfast and ran into Juan's parents. I was like, "Where is my baby already?" They just laughed. Then his mom started telling me how worried they are and how much they can't wait for the baby to come. Then we sat there and talked about how stupid Kaiser is (I bet you every minute around this country someone is talking crap about Kaiser Permanente... haha!).

Then--and this is too cute--she started getting emotional on me talking about how she wants Sandy to treat her like a mother and how she wants to be like a mother to Sandy. That made me feel so good and made me have a whole new respect for Juan's family. I am just so relieved to know that Sandy will be going into a family that already loves her so much. Things could have been a lot different and a lot worse, but thankfully, by the hand of God, things are turning out okay for Sandy. That makes me so overjoyed... you don't even know...

No comments: