Thursday, October 11, 2007

My new hero


Meet Midget Mac. He is my new reality TV hero. This guy is the ish! If you don't know him, watch I Love New York 2. Now, I wasn't planning to watch that show because frankly that woman is disgusting, but of course I was flipping through the channels, caught a glimpse of the season opener (as they call it in the biz... lol), and couldn't turn it off. ESPECIALLY when I saw little dude. After that I had to watch to the end to see if he got the boot. Of course, he didn't because they want you to come back and watch to see if he gets kicked off next time and of course, I will. =)
I know it's messed up, but little people are too funny. Especially black, looking-like-a-mini-Master P little people who are fighting normal-sized people for the love of a ghettolicious ho. Hahaha! The best part is when he's going off on Sister Patterson (New York's mom) in the confessional and you can barely see his head at the bottom of the screen. It's obvious that they are trying to make it look like he is so small that he can't even fit into the shot, but it's freakin hilarious! Priceless! Thank you, Midget Mac. You made my day...

No comments: