Thursday, March 31, 2011

Before this month is over....

I wanted to check in and let my one follower (lol) know that I am alive. This has been quite a month. I have been SWAMPED in my new position since day one, but I'm really liking it. I love that I'm super busy and my days fly by. I el-oh-vee-ee LOVE IT!!! I'm learning a lot and it's great to have my mind stimulated again and used to it's fullest. Thank you, Lord! As of last Friday, I have lost a total of 15 lbs through my Weight Watchers plan and I'm feeling GREAT. Everyone is complimenting me left and right. My clothes are huge. For the first time in my adult life, I fight comfortably (if not loosely) in a size 9 and looking forward to fitting in a size 7 next, and maybe even a size smaller than that.... we'll see. It feels great and I think it shows in my demeanor and confidence. Which leads to my next paragraph.... I've been dating up a wazoo thanks to eHarmony and am even being approached outside of eHarmony. None of the guys were takers, but I am having the best time getting out and meeting people. So much so that it hasn't bothered me too much that none of these guys was the right one. I'm just trying to live life and let the Lord worry about the rest. The awesome thing about this confidence is its becoming the push I need to find a good church and jump right in instead of being cautious for the longest before I even get into a Bible Study, like before. I'm busy planning my sister's baby shower. It's going to be a beach/nautical theme. It's coming together nicely and we are super excited for our first nephew!! Can't wait. I just wish circumstances in my sister's home were a little (or A LOT!) better right now, but I won't go into that here. If you pray, keep them in your prayers please. They NEED it. I am FINALLY done with my Invisalign process. I'm now onto the retainers. They should be ready by next week. After that I get my two front teeth shaved down a little because they are not even. Then I'm going to look into teeth whitening. All I can say is that it's surreal, after 29 years of life, to have a beautiful smile that I want to share with the world.... I got a new smile and a new body. It's a new me! Overall, everything is going great. I believe this is really going to be my year and I can't wait to see what's in store.... foreseen and unforeseen. God is SO good to me!!!

No comments: