Monday, February 14, 2011

Reason to celebrate on the worst holiday ever...

I hate V.D. No I'm not talking about THAT V.D., although that's pretty bad too. I'm talking about Valentine's Day. I hate it for the obvious reasons, which I have no problem admitting. =)

Well, I'm not going to worry about it today. I have good things to share:

1. I've been offered a promotion at work. It is only one level above what I'm at now and not much of a pay increase, but the exposure I will have is priceless. It will look very nice on my resume if and when I head out to Texas.

2. I just completed week 3 of Weight Watchers yesterday and I'm down 8 lbs. Not bad. I look like I've lost 15 though... I'm getting compliments left and right. It's probably because I've been adding some daily walking into the routine. I feel really good right now and everything is fitting me loosely.

I put on a dress this morning that I've never had the nerve to wear (which I am wearing at work right now BTW). I took the below picture of it and posted it on Facebook with the caption, "Take that Valentine's Day!" The response I got was amazing.




I love you, Weight Watchers. =)

Yeah, really not the worst Valentine's I've ever had....

No comments: