Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Special days and secret preparations...

Wow. This week has been nuts. We are about to have an extremely special event take place for our family this Saturday and the plans are crazy because it's very last minute. I can't get into details right now because it's hush-hush and I don't want to risk anyone I know finding out what it is (not that anyone I know really reads this thing), but I can say that I had to go buy a dress today for it and I'm going to be running around like crazy on Friday preparing for it.


I was just complaining last night on Facebook about how I always have the worst time finding cute dresses (yeah, I admit it... I complain... like you couldn't tell from reading this blog! lol). SHOCK OF ALL SHOCKS, MIRACLE FROM HEAVEN, I was actually able to find a really cute and super flattering dress for a decent price (thank you, Macy's 1-Day Sale!):




So now I'm relieved to have that out of the way and I'm kinda excited to wear my pretty new dress. Hmmm.... Wait a minute. I think I need some earings for this dress. One more thing to add to the list. =)


As soon as the coast is clear, I will be sharing what this "special event" will entail. Stay tuned...

No comments: