Monday, December 6, 2010

Deleted last post...

I know for a fact that no one I know reads my blog, but I decided on the off chance someone does that it's probably best to delete my last post about the bad ending to my Disneyland trip yesterday, which was entitled, "Money doesn't grow on trees..." As upset about the situation and the state of our spoiled kids these days as I was, I still don't want to put people I care about on blast like that.

I will reiterate what I said at the end, though: I am so grateful for the parents I had and for the values and appreciation they instilled in me. I realize more than ever that they loved me by saying "No" to me instead of setting me up with a false sense that I will always get what I want, when I want it, and in exactly the way in which I want it. They set me up for reality.

No comments: