Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I vote for change...

It's November 2 and we have a major election today. This is one that may change the course of the whole country and that's why it's so important. I would consider it a victory if many of the incumbents who are running get tossed on on their ridiculous rear ends. And why do I think that's exactly what's going to happen? *evil laugh*

These people have been weighed and found wanting.

You've been in these office for far too long (for some decades) and have been given your chance to prove that you are for us, We the People, and not against us, and you've FAILED. So move out of the way and let the new guys in. It's time for some REAL hope and REAL change. Time to reduce the debt and the size of government...

If you're reading this and you haven't voted, get out there and do it already. I don't care if you agree with me or disagree with me. Too many people have fought hard for this right. Women, you've fought hard for this. Blacks, Hispanics, etc., you've fought hard for this. Military personnel, you've fought hard for this. Everyone else, this is you're right and freedom. No excuses!

God bless you and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

No comments: