Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I DO NOT Heart California...

With the ridiculous election of more liberals who are completely beholden to labor unions (who will not alleviate the state of these pension problems) and the passing of laws that will ensure that Democrats have full un-checked power, this state is only going to get economically (not to mention morally) worse.

I can't take it anymore. I want out...

I didn't get around to writing about Dallas because there isn't too much to write, but I will say this: I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!

I want to move to Dallas. It has become my Mecca and I am determined to go there. Their economy is SO much better. Their taxes are low. They are business-friendly and there are jobs. The people are a lot more decent. All things that California does not have to offer.

The only thing California has on Texas, in my book, is Disneyland (well, my church too, but there is a Calvary Chapel in Dallas). That's it. THAT'S IT! I don't need Disneyland. I love Disneyland (truly), but I don't NEED it.

I think it's time for me to go on my own adventure to Texas. I think it's time to spread my wings and fly.

Now for a plan...

No comments: