Monday, March 15, 2010

All things...

I almost forgot to mention Women's Retreat, which was the weekend before last. Kim and I had a great and BLESSED time. I was so glad that she came. The Holy Spirit was really moving there, especially on Saturday night.

One of the guest speakers, June Hesterly (I think that was her name), really had the room captivated with her testimony. Then at the end she really got moved by the Holy Spirit and just started praying for random people in the room that the Lord was putting it on her heart to address. It was crazy. All kinds of women just started breaking down and crying loudly because they were the ones she was addressing. At the end of it, Kim had gone forward to re-dedicate her life to the Lord. It really was awesome!

I've been praying that the movement that God made in Kim's heart will last. I know He had many messages for the both of us that weekend, but the main one was in line with the theme of the Retreat: ALL THINGS are possible with God.

For Kim that could mean healing in her marriage.

For me that meant that even when things seem to point no where, He IS working for my good and He does want to bless me with a husband.

Thank you, Lord. Thank you for continuing to remind us that I can do ALL THINGS through You and that with You ALL THINGS are possible. Amen!

No comments: