Thursday, March 19, 2009

The old me....

So this morning I was thinking about old posts I've written. You can see a big difference in the things I write about now and the things I was writing about up to a year ago. In fact, as a renewed believer in Christ who is for the first time trying to not only talk the talk, but WALK THE WALK, I'm kind of embarrassed and ashamed of some of the things I wrote about. I even considered going back and deleting stuff, just in case someone I go to church with (even my Pastor who has his own blog on Blogger) or someone who knows me as a believer accidentally stumbles across this blog. How embarassing.

Then I changed my mind. That is the old me and now is the new me. Yes, some of the stuff I wrote wasn't exactly pleasing to the Lord, but I can't take back who I was and it might help others to see the difference the Lord has made in my life. I've always claimed to be an open book and so I'm going to continue to be--the good, the bad, and the ugly. Plus, even with all the negativity, bad words, etc., they are my memories... and some of them are just a good laugh. =)

No comments: