Thursday, November 1, 2007

On my way...

The day has finally come. We are off to England and then to Ireland. Our plane leaves tonight at around 8PM. I can't say I am excited just yet, but that could be because this is the first time I have been able to stop and take a breather. At work it has been non-stop for me because the other Secretary has been out for about 3 weeks now because of all of her medical issues and an apendectomy that she had to have as a result of one of those medical issues. So, I've been doing the work of like 4 people and boy has it been crazy.

I am so glad to be going on vacation! I just needed a break from work right now. Don't get me wrong, I love being super busy and productive at work because 1) it makes me feel useful and 2) it makes my days go by in a flash, but it's hard because it physically wears you out. No lie! By yesterday I was so out of it, I could even remember what a vaccuum was called. My mind is just so warped from thinking about 20 million things I have to do at once. =)

Anyway, I can't wait to get over there. I know I am going to have an awesome time and I am very excited about meeing and hanging out with my family in Ireland. My mom's cousin already has me set up for two nights of pubbing it with her kids. Her daughter is taking me out one night, and her son is taking me out the other. I'm sure that will be fun.

Being the Titanic buff that I am, I also can't wait to see the old shipyard where the ship was built. Belfast is where the Titanic was built by Harland and Wolff and Belfast is where we will be staying in Ireland. I can't wait to see it and see if there is an energy there. Everyone knows I don't believe is reincarnation or communicating with the dead and all that crazy stuff, but ever since I can remember I have been interested in the Titanic and I dream that I am on the Titanic on a regular basis. I just can't help, but feel like I have some sort of connection to it.... Hmmm... Let's see what I find out when I'm there.

Okay, well, I gotta go finish packing and then go shopping for some last-minutes before we head out to my momma's house. If I find access to the Internet, I will definitely be writing down what we've been up to.

Okay.... England, here I come!

No comments: