Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Heart necklaces and blush...

Its amazing how the better you feel about yourself as a woman, the more you are willing to experiment with girlie things. I'm finding myself trying to experiment more with makeup and accessories... and its fun.

I've even done what was once the unthinkable for me: I now own a few pair of skinny jeans. Its crazy! Lol. (And you better believe my sister had to point out my hypochrisy on that one. Haha!)

Right now life is open, free, and fun. Its definitely a new me. Awesome things are on their way from Above. Good looking out God. Love You. Help me to keep this about You...

P.S. Something huge is in the works for me. Keep me in your prayers and hopefully I'll have some exciting news to share soon.

P.P.S. 4 1/2 months til I'm in New York City!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: