Wednesday, July 15, 2009

'Til Kingdome Come....

Still my heart and hold my tongue
I feel my time
My time has come
Let me in
Unlock the door
I never felt this way before

And the wheels just keep on turning
The drummer begins to drum
I don’t know which way I’m going
I don’t know which way I’ve come

Hold my head
inside your hands
I need someone who understands
I need someone, someone
who hears
For you I’ve waited all these years

For you I’d wait 'til kingdom come
Until my day, my day is done
And say you'll come and set me free
Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me....

-Kingdom Come by Coldplay


=)

Love that song! I kind of choose to see it as a message to God. I'm sure they didn't mean it that way... it's clearly a love song. But what is the greatest love story, anyway? It's Christ's love for us--that He would give His life for us (John 3:16) . I pray that one day Chris Martin and the rest of the guys can learn this awesome Truth. In the meantime, they can keep on making their awesome music. They may not know it, but their gift brings glory to God in some small way, I'm sure.

Gonna see my boys in 3 days! 7th row, baby! Woohoo!!! Let you know how it goes....

No comments: