Thursday, July 23, 2009

Alone time...

So, I've been off of work since yesterday and won't be going back until next Wednesday. This is my birthday vacation.

Anyway...Why is being off and spending time at home instead of work always a better idea in theory?

Let's see. I've only been off two days and I'm already going stir crazy. If I was out of town things would be different, but since I'm just sitting at home, it sucks. Everyone is at work/school, so it's not like I can call people up and go hang out. Instead, I'm home watching TV and on Facebook and MySpace all day. Woop-dee-do!

I'm trying to stay busy by playing with Gatito, cleaning, watching movies, and stuff like that, but that get's old quick. Next time I take a week-long vacation, I'm going to plan to go somewhere. None of this sitting home, vegging out, and getting fat stuff... uh-uh....

Can you tell I'm bored???? Hurry up, weekend. Then I'll have plans...

Hey! Maybe I'll go to the bookstore and get me some books. Or how about reading your Bible, Kristina! Duh.....

No comments: