Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Argh...

I am so not in a good mood today (yeah, Aunt Flo needs to come into town already). I'm sitting here at my desk and literally every time someone walks past my desk or approaches me I get increasingly more irritated. Whatever. Better right now than this Saturday when I go to Vegas to see Coldplay. =)

Still though... I'm ready to karate chop the next person that pisses me off. It's one of THOSE days, man...

Last night I found out that my good friend Liz has been undergoing radiation treatments for the last few months. (Good thing nobody we know really reads this thing because I'm really not supposed to be telling anyone this.)

Wow. Cancer is no joke, son. Thankfully, they say she is looking good. We'll know for sure when she gets the results. I have faith that everything will be okay.

She apologized for not sharing with me earlier, but I understood. Everyone is not like me: putting their business out there for the world to know. Sometimes I wish I kept personal info to myself more often because I'm learning that people use that stuff against you whenever they can.

People suck.

Like my boss. I got a hair cut and for the first time in at least 15 years, I got bangs. So, I come into work with my hair pulled back, which I haven't done in I don't know how long, and people are complimenting me left and right. What is the first thing out of my boss' mouth? "Can you look any younger with that hairstyle?"

B****, can you be anymore of a hater?

This heifer knows that I am insecure about the fact that I am so young looking and, as a result, people don't seem to take me seriously at work. She knew exactly what she was saying. Too bad for her, I have more game than that and just laughed it off, saying that I know I look 18, so I've decided to embrace it. Like Liz said, she's just jealous. She is horrible at hiding it. Hahaha...

Man, I interviewed for that position with the City of W. Covina and two Sec IV positions and I haven't heard a thing back from any of them. I'm pretty sure that I didn't get W. Covina. I think they would have let me know by now. That's a shame. I really think I would have liked working there, but I think, once again, they thought I was too young and probably not ready. Whatever.

The other one that I really wanted was Pomona and I haven't heard about that one either. I sent the lady a follow-up email yesterday and haven't gotten a reply yet. Poo! Please, Lord. I know I don't deserve it, but please give me a chance. I need the money....

No comments: