Sunday, August 28, 2011

Prayer: All the difference in the world...

Lately I'm so thankful for prayer. Not just for my prayers and communications with the Lord, but for the prayer that people have covered me with. It really does make all the difference. When people are praying for you, you feel it. There is assurance and peace.

Thank you, Lord.

Right now I have a group of various women of God who are praying over me and another person. Normally in the type of situation they are praying for, I'm restless and unsure, but right now I feel totally at peace and like I know I can trust that the Lord has it. I know He does. I can now look back on my life and see that He has been with me and protective of me the whole time.

Thank you, Lord!

If you're a praying person, please keep me in your prayers. God knows what about. I just want His will and His will alone. Amen!

P.S. Off topic: I've now surpassed my original goal of 30 lbs lost and am at 32 lbs lost. Woohoo!! Exciting. =)

Oh and 35 days til NYC! =D

No comments: