Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Decade of Going Out of Town

Okay, so I'm going to Chicago this weekend (Thur. - Sun.). Should be fun. It's going to be mom, Katie, and me. I'm excited. For the first time in a while, one of my sisters will be coming along, so I should be able to at least go to a bar and not feel weird because I'm with my parents. =) I can't wait to have some famous Chicago deep dish pizza too and maybe go up the Sears Tower, which is still the tallest building in the country.

I started thinking back and I realized that this last decade, or at least since 2000, I have traveled A LOT! I'm very proud of that. Let's see, I've been to:

  • Florida
  • Hawaii
  • Arizona (a few times)
  • Mexico City (twice)
  • New York
  • Pennsylvania
  • Canada
  • England
  • Ireland
And now Chicago this week and Denver in September.

Awesome. That's a whole lot of traveling (not including my many Vegas trips and some trips up to Oregon for family reunions). Hopefully before this decade is over, I can say that I've been to Italy, France, Spain, Greece, and/or Hawaii (again). At least 2 of those would be awesome.... even better if they were on a Honeymoon. (hint hint, God.... lol)

I love travelling!

No comments: