Friday, January 4, 2008

Old Wounds...

So, last night I had this random dream about Ramon. I don't know if it's because I wasn't feeling well or what, but it was weird...

I was at someone's house in the backyard, when I am approached by Joe, Ramon's brother. He starts almost begging me to take Ramon back as my friend. He tells me that his life is horrible and that he needs me. I kind of don't really want to deal with it, but I can't get away. I sit down on a couch on the side of the house when Ramon walks up almost crying, asking me to be his friend. I don't say anything and I really can't look him in the eye. He gets down and puts his face down on the couch next to me. I start to feel sorry for him and I put my hand on his head.

Next thing you know we are getting out of one of those 1820's-style, almost buggy-like cars with the top down right in front of a really nice hotel. Someone comes to collect our baggage as we check in at the very luxious lobby. Ramon tells them that he needs a room for two, plus a baby on the way. What!!!!!? I know I'm not pregnant, but all of a sudden I realize that he wants to make me pregnant. Are we married? I don't ask, but I'm kind of in shock. We go upstairs and some people are fighting in the hallway, which is nothing like the lobby--dirty with roaches and scum everywhere. We finally find our room when I start feeling uncomfortable, but strangely nice like I am in love or something. Then I wake up from thirst.

Now, all I have been able to think about this whole day was that dream. It was just weird. I don't know that it was anything based on what I would wish for, plus I can honestly say that I have hardly, if at all, thought of Ramon for months now. I have moved on. I haven't heard from him since my birthday and everything has been cool. Now all of a sudden I just have this random dream? It's making me have this incredibly strong longing to just call him and see if he's okay, but I can't. There is no need to open up old wounds...

No comments: