Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Outlook changed...

Today I woke up and something had changed.  I'm moving on from the situation that has been hurting me and worrying me for the last nearly 2 weeks.  I'm letting it go.  I'm letting him go.  Moving on.

I don't know what happened or why and I'm getting the idea that I'm not going to know.  I'm not in control.

Oh well. 

Get over it...

I'm over it.

Moving on.

God loves me and knows the bigger picture.  Never in my life--not once--has He removed someone who didn't need to be removed.... Even if that person seemed like a good person.  Even if that person had never done anything harmful to me (until now).  Even if that person seemed like they were in my life by some divine plan. 

Again, He knows everything I don't know and He has the perfect reasoning: MY GOOD.

He is looking out for me.   Greater things have yet to come.  I know it.  I believe it.  It's what's helping me to let go and move on.

Thank you, Lord.  Thank you for loving me so much!  Thank you for blessing me beyond what I can imagine for myself always.   Thank you for the good things you have in store for those who wait on you... even if not always patiently.  =)

This is not the end of my story; God wants to write a new chapter.  Amen!

No comments: