First off, I have to say WOW. I can't believe it's the last day of November! This year has FLOWN by. It's crazy. Christmas will be here in 25 short days. Yikes!
Speaking of Christmas... What do I want for Christmas this year? I want one thing: Francisco. =)
I'm hoping and praying and wishing and hoping and believing and praying that God makes this happen. I'm trying to be patient. I'm trying to stay positive. I'm trying to remember the Lord's promise almost 9 months ago that I would be married in 2 years. I'm also trying to remember that He's in control and that it's up to Him, not me.
Please please please, Lord. I hope this is Your will. I hope this is it. Please keep doing what you are doing and please don't let me hope for nothing...
Psalm 63:1
-
“[Psalm 63] A psalm of David. When he was in the Desert of Judah. You, God,
are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs
for yo...
9 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment