I'm down 20 lbs since starting Weight Watchers 3 months ago. Ten more lbs to go.
Best part, I'm wearing a medium top (Fashion Store medium, which is like a normal person's small/medium) AND I'm in a size 9 jean. I've been in a size 9 before (for about 2 seconds), but it was a tight size 9. For the first time EVER (well, in my adult life), I'm in a loose 9 and probably even a tight 7. That is like miraculous for me. I can't believe it, but I'm SUPER HAPPY about it. Soon I'll be in a normal to loose 7 and that will be a dream literally come true.
=)
Ephesians 2:8-9
-
“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from
yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.”
13 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment